Close To My Heart

Close To My Heart
Carol Brown, Consultant

Saturday, August 13, 2016


I created 2 layouts using the new Whimsy line.  I really love this line.  First I created a layout from a CTMH workshop that uses the line to create pages for all 12 months of a babies life.  I thought it would be really cool to adhere the current babies age to a canvas and change it out each month.  When that month is done place it in your baby book.  Hang it in the room and see how your baby grows.  I lightly tacked each corner to the canvas but a 12x12 scrapbook frame would look fabulous. 
The second layout is my creation.  This layout is more versatile and can be used for a little girl or fun family day in the park.  The colors are beautiful, light and clean.  I can't wait to play with the paper more and see what I can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment